November 10 – Nelson
November 17 – Oman
Sunday, November 12
Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 19
Sing in church
Wednesday, November 22
End of grading
NOON DISMISSAL for
Monday, November 27
Friday, December 15
Northtown Concert 2:00 p.m.
Hymnology: Due Mon., Nov. 13
So Now We Lift Our Voices
(Singing Nov. 19)
Gr. 1-4: v. 2-3
TLH 577: God Bless Our Native Land
Gr. 5-8: all
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Nov. 15
Gr. 1: Matt. 22 :37
Gr. 2: Ps. 51:10; 1 John 1:7
Gr. 3: Ps. 119:32; Rom. 10:13
Gr. 4: Ps. 103:1-2; Ps. 122:1
Gr. 5: Ps. 106:1;1 Cor. 10:31
Catechism: Due Fri., Nov. 17
Kindergarten: Due Fri., Nov. 17
Hymn: So Now We Lift Our Voices,
Bible Passages: Matt. 22:39
Catechism : 4th Commandment
Strange Laws in the U.S.
rats is prohibited.
In the city of Billings, nobody is allowed to harbor, raise, sell, or offer rats as
pets, toys, premiums, novelties, or for any other purpose except as feed for
reptiles or birds of prey or both. This law does not extend to rats that are kept
for scientific research.
- We recently received a Delta Airlines Foundation contribution for our school. Thank you to the anonymous donor!
- We are visiting the Fridley Fire Department on Monday, November 20. We will
only be gone from school for about 45 minutes. A permission slip will be sent home mid-week next week.
- We will be singing in church on Sunday, November 19. The service is at 10:00 a.m. Please make sure that this is on your calendar.
- Thanksgiving break will begin on Wednesday, November 22, at noon. School will resume on Monday, November 27.
- Before we dismiss on the 22nd, the students will be drawing names for the school Christmas party. Prior to drawing names, each student will have filled out a sheet with three
ideas/interests to help give ideas to the person who picks their name. We ask that any gift that is bought does not exceed $10/person.
Bella – 8th grade
Three words that describe me:
old soul, bubbly, focused
My Favorite food: chicken alfredo
In my spare time I like: to read and to play with my cat
This year I’m going to work
hard to: prepare for high school
In the future, I’d like to: be a nurse (or something along those lines)