March 9 – Nelson
March 24 – Rinne
Daylight Saving Time begins
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
CLC 5-8 Grade Basketball tournament
Eau Claire, WI
Poster and speech due
NONE: Spring Break
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Mar. 22
Gr. K: Matt. 28:19
Gr. 1: Rom. 3:23
Gr. 2: Is. 7:14; John 1:29
Matt. 22:37; Matt. 22:39
Gr. 4: Ps. 24:1; Ps. 128:2
Gr. 5: Rom 8:1; 1 John 3:8
Catechism: Due Fri., Mar. 24
Third Article, pt. 1
Strange Laws in the U.S.
couches on porches
The city of Boulder has banned the use of upholstered chairs, upholstered couches,
and mattresses, in any outside areas such as front, side or rear yards and any covered or uncovered
porch located in or adjacent to any of the yards mentioned.
- Spring Break begins TODAY! We will have school again on Monday, March 20.
- The Student Fair is on Friday, March 31 at 7:00 p.m. Feel free to invite family and friends!
- Parents of 4th graders – check out this link for free access to national parks: https://everykidoutdoors.gov/index.htm
- Upcoming singing dates:
- o Sunday, April 2 – Palm Sunday concert, 10 a.m.
- o Friday, April 7 – Good Friday, 7p.m.
- o Sunday, April 9 – Easter, 9 a.m.
- The following announcements are regarding a couple of CLC events for kids this summer. If you plan to sign up for the Youth Camp, please try to do so right on the opening date and close to
the beginning time as the spots tend to fill up very quickly!
- CLC Youth Camp 2023! Camp will be held at the Pillager location this year from June 11-17th for campers in 6th to 12th grade! Registration opens March 18th at 3pm CST More information can
be found at https://youthcampclc.wixsite.com/camp or on our Facebook page, CLC Youth Camp at ILC Email email@example.com with any questions! -Sam Rademacher & Amber Casto
- Basketball Camp for Girls Entering 5th – 12th Grades Location: Immanuel Lutheran College in Eau Claire Date: Thursday, June 8 – Saturday, June 10. The CLC Youth Camp begins the next day,
Sunday, June 11. Learn correct basketball fundamentals Meet new friends Enjoy Christian fellowship Cost: $35/girl (covers t-shirt, meals & lodging, if needed) Camp Staff: Present and Former
Immanuel Lutheran High School and College coaches and players. Registration: Online at https://ilc.edu/athletics/summer-skills-camps/girls-basketball-camp/ Questions? Call or email Ross Roehl
at (715) 864-1764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12