December 16 – Vandeveer
December 23 – Wales
Sunday, December 18
Christmas Eve rehearsal 8:45-9:45
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Friday, December 23
School Christmas party
Saturday, December 24
Christmas Eve service 6:00 p.m.
Be at church no later than 5:30
Wednesday, January 4
Monday, January 16
Hymnology: Due Mon., Dec. 19
WS 706: Go Tell it on the Mountain
Gr. K-8: v. 1-2
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Dec. 21
Gr. K: Is. 41:10
Gr. 1: Rom. 6:23
Gr. 2: John 8:44; James 4:11
Gr. 3: Matt. 28:19; Eph. 6:1
Gr. 4: 1Thess. 5:17; John 16:23
Gr. 5: Matt. 18:11; Luke 2:11
Catechism: Due Fri., Dec. 23
A bolt of lightning is five times hotter than the sun!
- Mid-term grades were sent home today. Please initial the sheets and send them back to school.
- The last Christmas Eve rehearsal is Sunday at 8:45. Please be at church promptly so we can get through the whole service in good time.
- The school Christmas party is next Friday. The party will begin at lunch, which will be provided by the party hosts. The main course will be pizza. The children should remember to bring a
morning snack though. The gift exchange will begin around 2:30 if anyone wishes to come for that.
- Christmas Worship: Our Christmas Eve service will be held on Sat., Dec. 24 at 6 pm with our children presenting the Christmas Gospel based on the theme: “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.” The
children are asked to be at church by 5:30 so that we can take a group picture and run through things. Christmas Day worship will be held Sun., Dec. 25, 10 am. May the love of this Child be the
gift you open up your heart to on Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve Video: A reminder that we are having a Christmas Eve service instead of a Christmas Eve program. Therefore, we ask that parents and friends avoid using their cell phones to
take pictures and video during this service so that the focus remains on the joyous message of our Savior’s birth. Our Christmas Eve service will be recorded via digital video and made
available on our website which can be downloaded. If you are interested in a DVD, please speak with Pastor, Frank Radichel, or Rick Nelson.
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32