School Cleaners May 20 – Wales May 26 – Wales Sunday, May
22 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 25
Spring play 7:00 p.m. Thursday, May 26 Last day of school Picnic
lunch served before the NOON DISMISSAL Sunday, May 29 Graduation service 9:00 a.m. (note
time) Sing in church
Hymnology: Due Mon., May 23 WS #800: Go, My Children, With My Blessing Gr. K-2: v. 4 Gr. 3-8: v. 3-4 Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 25 Gr.
K: Luke 11:28 Gr. 1: Matt. 5:14; 1 Pet. 5:7 Gr. 2: Mark 16:16; Matt. 7:7 Gr. 3: John 18:36; 1
Cor. 12:3; 1 Pet. 5:7 Gr. 4: Matt. 22:39; James 2:10; Ps. 51:10 Gr. 5: Rom. 12:5; 2 Tim. 2:19; Mark 16:16 Catechism: Due Thurs., May 26 Gr. K-2: None Gr. 3-5, 7: The Doxology to the Lord’s Prayer
SEGG GEGS GGES EGSG
- The final singing in church will be on Graduation Sunday, May 29. It is the song that we sing every year with the Grace alumni.
- There are a few families that have yet to turn in enrollment applications for next year. Please do so soon. Also, if you still owe money on tuition, please try to get that taken care of as
- There is still a sign-up sheet for families who need to order a t-shirt for the Spring Lake Park Tower Days parade. The parade will be on Thursday, June 9. We will be meeting at 5:45 p.m.
at Woodcrest Spanish Immersion school and walking up to the parade site together. We’d like to get as many people participating as possible, so please consider joining us! Please see Mrs. Hein
if you have any questions.
- Our spring play is on Wednesday, May 25, at 7:00 p.m. Please feel free to invite family and friends! Parents are asked to bring refreshments for after the performance.
- The last day of school will be Thursday, May 26. We will be having an inside “picnic” around 11:15 with some awards being handed out afterward.
Last Week’s Friday
Answer: tennis shoes (ten issues)