Upcoming EventsSchool Cleaners May 13 – Vandeveer May 20 – Wales Sunday,
May 15 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Sing in church Friday, May 20 NOON DISMISSAL Wednesday, May 25 Spring play
7:00 p.m. Thursday, May 26 Last day of school Picnic lunch served before the NOON DISMISSAL Sunday, May 29 Graduation service 9:00 a.m. (note time) Sing in church
Memory WorkHymnology: Due Mon., May 16 WS #800: Go, My Children, With My Blessing Gr. K-2: v. 1 Gr. 3-8: v. 1-2 Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 18 Gr.
K: John 3:16 Gr. 1: Luke 11:28; John 14:19 Gr. 2: Matt. 7:15; 2 Cor. 6:14 Gr. 3: Is. 53:6; John
17:17 Gr. 4: Gen. 8:21; John 3:6 Gr. 5: Rom. 14:17; John 17:17 Catechism: Due Fri.,
May 20 7th Petition
Friday Funissues issues issues issues issues issues issues issues issues issues
- We are singing in church this Sunday. Please be at church by 9:40. The final singing will be on Graduation Sunday, May 29. That is the song that we sing every year with the Grace alumni.
- There are a few families that have yet to turn in enrollment applications for next year. Please do so soon. Also, if you still owe money on tuition, please try to get that taken care of as
- There are a number of items (mostly books) from a teacher cabinet that are no longer needed. They will be set out Monday morning in the fellowship hall for anyone interested.
- Next Friday, May 20, we will be dismissing school at noon. The students will NOT be eating lunch at school, but they should still bring a morning snack.
- There is still a sign-up sheet for families who need to order a t-shirt for the Spring Lake Park Tower Days parade. The parade will be on Thursday, June 9. We will be meeting at 5:45 p.m.
at Woodcrest Spanish Immersion school and walking up to the parade site together. We’d like to get as many people participating as possible, so please consider joining us! Please see Mrs. Hein
if you have any questions.
- Our spring play is on Wednesday, May 25, at 7:00 p.m. Please feel free to invite family and friends! Parents are asked to bring refreshments for after the performance.
- The last day of school will be Thursday, May 26. We will be having an inside “picnic” around 11:15 with some awards being handed out afterward. We would like to let the Board of Education
know by next Friday how much food we will need, so if you will be attending, please let Mrs. Hein know.
Last Week’s Friday
I Right I
Answer: right between the eyes