Upcoming EventsSchool Cleaners December 10 – Craven December 17 – Doucette Sunday, December 12 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Christmas Eve Rehearsal 11:30-1:30 p.m. Wednesday, December 15 Church candlelight service 7:00 p.m. Sing in church Friday, December 17 Northtown concert, 2:00 p.m. Thursday, December 23 School Christmas party December 24 – December 31 Christmas break Monday, January 3 School resumes
Memory WorkDue Mon., Dec. 13 Gr. K-2: See packet From Heaven Above Gr. 3-8: all Due Wed., Dec. 15 Gr. K-2: See packet Gr. 3-5: God Loves Me
Dearly Due Fri., Dec. 17 Gr. K-2: See packet Gr. 3-5: As Angels Joyed with One
Friday FunYOUR TURN HOMEWORK
- We have Christmas Eve rehearsal this Sunday from 11:30-1:30. There will be a light lunch served at 11:00 so that the children have a little something to eat beforehand. This is our second
to last practice so please try to be here if you can. Our rehearsal on December 19 will be from 8:45-9:45 a.m.
- We are working on Christmas Eve memory work. Even if your children will not be participating in the service, they are still learning the same memory work as the children who will be in the
service. Recitation days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday as usual.
- We sing in church on Wednesday, December 15 at 7:00 p.m. This is the annual candlelight service which is preceded by a potluck meal (6:00 p.m.) to which is everyone is invited.
- Our Northtown concert is next Friday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m. The children should wear black bottoms and white tops. We will be driving over to the mall around 1:30 and will need help with
transporting the students. If you can help, please let Mrs. Hein know. The children have all been working hard to get ready for this event so please come and show your support and invite
grandparents, friends, aunts and uncles!
- After the Northtown concert is over, the children may go directly home. If you cannot be there, please make arrangements for your children to get home from the mall.
Last Week’s Friday Funvvvvviiiiisssssiiiiittttt Answer: Extended