School Cleaners October 1 – Jankowski/Wales October 8 – Oman Sunday, October 3 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Friday,
October 8 Field Trip to Wargo Nature Center Heritage Lab Sunday, October
10 Sing in church Monday, October 11 School Pictures Monday, October 18 Parent/Teacher conferences NO SCHOOL Tuesday-Friday, October
19-22 CLC Teachers’ Conference Break NO SCHOOL
Hymn: Due Mon., Oct. 4 TLH #266: O God, Our Lord Gr. K: first two lines
Gr. 1-4: v. 1 Gr. 5-8: v. 1-2 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Oct. 6 Gr. K: 1 John 3:15 Gr. 1: 1 John 1:7 Gr. 2: Ps. 14:1; Rom. 10:13 Gr. 3: Prov.
8:13; 2 Cor. 5:14 Gr. 4: John 3:16; Is. 43:11 Gr. 5: Matt. 28:19; Rom. 10:17 Catechism: Due Fri., Oct. 8 3rd Commandment
- Our field trip is next Friday, October 8. We will need to leave by 9:00 and will return to school by about 2:25. The nature center requires that everyone have a mask on hand for when social
distancing cannot be maintained. Each child also needs to bring a sack lunch. Please do not send anything other than disposable containers with them. Obviously, there will be no microwave use
that day. School will dismiss at the regular time of 3:15. Permission slips (one per family) were sent home today. Please sign those and return to school before October 8.
- Our next date for singing in church will be Sunday, October 10. This is the annual Mission Festival after which there will be a potluck meal.
- Our school pictures will be taken on Monday, October 11 with a back-up date of Wednesday, October 13. Order forms were sent home with your children today. Mrs. Hein will let you know the
total cost with tax figured in. Please remember to send those back otherwise Mrs. Hein will not be able to order pictures for you. If you do not want any pictures, send the order form back and
indicate that you do not want any.
- If you have not noticed yet, we got new outside doors for the school. These have windows, so we are adding window cleaning to the weekly cleaning list.
- Please keep your eye on the weather each day and make sure that your children have the appropriate gear for the weather. They are welcome to leave a sweatshirt or jacket in their lockers.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
Answer: Forgive and forget