School Cleaners May 6 – Rinne May 14 – Vandeveer Next
Week’s Daily Cleaners: Monday – Oman Tuesday – Rinne Wednesday – Ude Thursday – Vandeveer Friday – Wales Sunday, May 9 Sunday School/Bible Class
9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Thursday, May 27 Spring Play, 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 28 Last day of school NOON dismissal Sunday, May 30
Hymn: Due Mon., May 10 TLH #338: Thine Forever, God of Love Gr. K-1: v. 1
Gr. 2-3: v. 1-2 Gr. 4-8: v. 1-3 Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 12 Gr. K: John 1:29 Gr. 1: Luke 23:34; Ps. 121:2 Gr. 2: John 14:19; Is. 53:6 Gr. 3:
Rom. 3:20; Ps. 119:105 Gr. 4: 2 Cor. 9:7; John 8:44 Gr. 5: Acts 16:31; John 3:16 Catechism: Due Fri., May 14 4th Petition
How do you make an orange giggle?
- Please remember that masks are still required in the building.
- The final book orders for the year are almost done. If you plan to order, please do so before midnight TONIGHT, May 6th. Mrs. Bergstrom needs to close orders soon in order to receive them
before school gets out.
- From Mrs. Bergstrom: Kids’ Heart Challenge – Race day is coming! Please collect your final donations and turn in envelopes or online next week. We will be running on Monday unless we get
rained out. If this happens, we will be running later in the same week. I hope your children enjoyed learning about what keeps our hearts healthy and strong.
- Good News!! The spring play will be live streamed so your extended family and friends can watch from home! Thank you to Mr. Frank Radichel for doing this for us. This will be the link:
Grace Church YouTube Channel
- The play will be Thursday, May 27 at 7:00 p.m. Please let Mrs. Hein know how many from your household will be attending so that seating can be arranged.
- The 2020-2021 school year will end on Friday, May 28 at noon. Please try to turn in next year’s enrollment applications before then.
- We will be having our last day “picnic” and awards as usual on May 28. Parents are welcome to attend. Please let Mrs. Hein know if you will be here so that we can plan for enough food. We
are also asking if there might be two or three who would be willing help to serve the food. We will plan on eating between 11:00 and 11:15 with the awards following.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
You can play me with cards, but don’t burn me; rest glasses on me or walk across me. What am I? Answer: A bridge