School Cleaners March 5 – Wales March 11 – A. Baker Next Week’s Daily Cleaners: Monday – K. Baker Tuesday – Craven Wednesday – Doucette Thursday – Jankowski Friday – NO SCHOOL Sunday, March 7 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Thursday, March 11 Grades 3-8: Revised paper due Friday, March 12 Spring break begins Thursday, March 18 School Resumes
Hymn: Due Mon., Mar. 8 TLH 388: Just as I Am Gr. K-1: v. 6 Gr. 2: v. 5-6 Gr. 3-8: v. 4-6 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Mar. 10 Gr. K: John 3:16 Gr. 1: Rom. 5:12 Gr. 2: Gal. 3:26; Ps. 124:8 Gr. 3: Ps. 24:1; 2 Thess. 3:10 Gr. 4: Eph. 6:1; Acts 5:29 Gr. 5: Matt. 28:18-20; 1 Cor. 6:20 Catechism: No school next Friday
What sickness do cowboys get from riding wild horses?
- Please continue to send winter gear, including winter coats, to school with your children. Even as the afternoons are getting nicer, the mornings can still be quite cold. They are welcome to bring both a heavy and a light coat. We don’t like to have students miss recess because they don’t have coats. We use the feels-like temperature to determine what outerwear is to be worn.
- Lately there has been some confusion as to whether church cleaners or school cleaners mop the fellowship hall floor. To clarify, the school cleaners are responsible for mopping under the tables where the children sit for lunch. Those spots are marked with name tags on the tables.
- Spring break starts next Friday. School will dismiss at the normal time on Thursday, March 11 and we will resume Thursday, March 18.
- Even though the annual grade school basketball tournament was cancelled, we will be going ahead with spirit week. No one is required to participate. The themes for each day are as follows:
- o Monday – Pajama Day
- o Tuesday – Throwback Day
- o Wednesday – Dress-up Day (church-type clothes, not costumes)
- o Thursday – Favorite Color Day
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this represent? chimadena
Answer: Made in China