Upcoming Events School Cleaners February 15 – A. Baker February 22 – K. Baker Sunday, February 16 Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Monday, February 17 Presidents’ Day NO SCHOOL Tuesday, February 18 Student Fair Due Date Grades 3-7: Outline Friday, February 21 Book Orders Due Friday, February 28 End of Grading Period 4 March 13-18 Spring Break NO SCHOOL
Memory Work Hymn: Due Tues., Feb. 18 Let the Redeemed of the Lord (tour choir song) Gr. 1-2: part 1 Gr. 3-7: part 1 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Feb. 19 K: John 3:16 Gr. 1: Rom. 5:12 Gr. 2: Gal. 3:26; Ps. 124:8 Gr. 3: Ps. 24:1; 2 Thess. 3:10 Gr. 4: Eph. 6:1; Acts 5:29 Gr. 5: Matt. 28:18-20; 1 Cor. 6:20 Catechism: Due Fri., Feb. 21 Gr. K-2: Second Article, part 2 Gr. 3-5: Psalm 23
Friday Fun When liquid splashes me, none seeps through. When I am moved a lot, liquid I spew. When I am hit, color I change. And color, I come in quite a range. What I cover is very complex, and I am very easy to flex. What am I?
- Please remember that there is no school on Monday in honor of President’s Day.
- Book orders are due next Friday, February 21.
- The second submission for the Box Tops for Education is March 2. If you have any clipped box tops at home please bring them to school soon. If you have receipts that you want scanned but don’t want to download the app, please bring the receipt and Mrs. Hein can scan it for you. The downside to this is that the receipt has to be scanned within two weeks of the purchase date.
- The annual CLC Grade School Basketball Tournament for grades 5-8 that is held in Eau Claire will be March 13-15.
- Remaining singing dates:
- March 22 (Tour Choir – updated)
- April 5 (Palm Sunday concert)
- April 10 (Good Friday, 7 p.m.)
- April 12 (Easter)
- May 10
- May 24 (Graduation Sunday)
Last Week’s Friday Fun I’m always in charge, I’m never in debt. I’m known as the first amongst all my kind. I’m found within cars, But never in buses. I’m not used in Mexico, I’m used in Palestine. What am I? Answer: The letter “a” .