School Cleaners January 18 – Ude January 25 – Ude Sunday, January 19 Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Sing in church Monday, January 20 Parent/Teacher Conferences NO SCHOOL Wednesday, January 22 Field trip to Stages Theatre Sunday, February 9 Sing in church Friday, February 14 Valentine’s Day party Monday, February 17 Presidents’ Day NO SCHOOL
Hymn: Due Tues., Jan. 21 TLH #371 Gr. K-2: v. 4 & 6 Gr. 3-7: review all Bible Passages: Due Wed., Jan. 22 K: Matt. 18:11 Gr. 1: Matt. 28:19 Gr. 2: Ps. 51:5; Matt. 22:37 Gr. 3: Eph. 6:1; Acts 5:29; Ps. 31:15 Gr. 4: 1 Thess. 5:17; John 16:23; Matt. 7:7 Gr. 5: John 21:17; Heb. 13:8; John 1:3 Catechism: Due Fri., Jan. 24 Conclusion to the commandments
What relation would your father’s sister’s sister-in-law be to you?
- Report cards were sent home today. Please sign and return the envelope when you come for your conference on Monday.
- We are singing on Sunday. If you are not here for Sunday School, please make sure to be at church by 9:40.
- There is no school on Monday, January 20. We will be having Parent/Teacher conferences.
- Our January field trip is on Wednesday. We are going to Stages Theatre Co. in Hopkins. We will be seeing the production of The Dot. If your child needs a booster seat please drop that off Wednesday morning. The school day will begin at 8:00 as normal and we will leave around 9:20 returning in time to eat lunch at school. Dismissal will be as normal. If you are driving, please plan on being at school by about 9:10.
- Remaining singing dates:
- February 9
- March 8
- April 5 (Palm Sunday concert)
- April 10 (Good Friday, 7 p.m.)
- April 12 (Easter)
- May 10
- May 24 (Graduation Sunday)
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What day would yesterday be if Thursday was four days before the day after tomorrow? Answer: Friday