January 19 – Ude
January 27 – Ude
Sunday, January 20
Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sing in Church
Monday, January 21
Friday, February 15
Valentine’s Day party
Monday, February 18
Hymn: Due Tues., Jan. 22
TLH #123: Our God, Our Help in Ages Past
Gr. K: none
Gr. 1: v. 4 & 8
Gr. 2: v. 4 & 8
Gr. 3-8: none
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Jan. 23
Gr. K: Matt. 18:11
Gr. 1: Gal. 3:26
Gr. 2: Ps. 51:5; Matt. 22:37
Gr. 3: Matt. 28:19; Eph. 6:1
Gr. 4: Ps. 50:15; 1 Thess. 5:17
Gr. 5: Luke 2:11; John 21:17
Catechism: Due Fri., Jan. 25
The Conclusion to the Commandments
I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. What am I?
- We are singing on Sunday. If your children are not here for Sunday School, please have them at church by 9:40 a.m.
- Parent/teacher conferences are on Monday. Mrs. Hein will try to send a reminder text or email sometime on Sunday to remind parents what time their conferences are.
- At conferences on Monday, Mrs. Hein will hand out a list of student names for writing out Valentine’s Day cards. Valentine boxes and cards may be brought to school the week of February 11.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year:
- Sunday, January 20
- Sunday, February 10
- Sunday, March 17
- Sunday, April 14 (Palm Sunday mini concert)
- Friday, April 19 (Good Friday)
- Sunday, April 21 (Easter)
- Sunday, May 19 (Confirmation)
- Sunday, May 26 (8th grade Graduation)
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What is put on a table and cut, but is never eaten Answer: a deck of cards