Upcoming Events School Cleaners November 17 – Oman November 24 – None Sunday, November 18 Bible Class/Sunday School, 9:00 a.m. Church, 10:00 a.m. Sing in church Wednesday, November 21 Thanksgiving break begins at noon Monday, November 26 School resumes Sunday, December 2 Christmas Eve rehearsal, noon-2 p.m. Thursday, December 20 Northtown Concert, 2:00 p.m. Friday, December 21 Christmas Party Christmas Break begins
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., Nov. 19 Shine, Jesus, Shine Gr. K-2: v. 1 and refrain Gr. 3-5: v. 1-2 Gr. 6-8: All Bible Passages: Due Wed., Nov. 21 K: Eph. 4:32 Gr. 1: Rom. 6:23 Gr. 2: 2 Cor. 9:7; Ps. 24:1 Gr. 3: Ps. 103:1-2; Ps. 122:1 Gr. 4: Ps. 119:32; Rom. 10:13 Gr. 5: Rom. 5:12; John 3:16 Catechism: None
Friday Fun It is higher without the head, than with it. What is it?
- We are singing in church this Sunday, November 18. If your children are not at Sunday School at 9:00, please make sure that they are at church by 9:40 so that we can go through the hymn before church.
- On November 21 we will be drawing names for the Christmas party gift exchange. Each child will make a list of two or three things that they are interested in. The gifts should be between $5.00 and $7.00 and they should not be brought to school until the week of December 16.
- Thanksgiving break will begin at noon on Wednesday, November 21. School will resume on Monday, November 26.
- From Mrs. Bergstrom: I have been able to secure a few clearance items for our spring play. Black knight, silver knights, and one dragon costume has been ordered. If the price comes back down, I will likely order a second dragon. Remaining: sorcerer’s cape, wands 3 monks robes (medium) 2 scientist’s lab coat/ goggles (medium/large) Lute or other medieval themed items
- For your calendar: Sunday, November 18 – Sing in church (10:00 a.m.) Sunday, December 2 – Christmas Eve rehearsal (noon-1:45) Sunday, December 9 – Christmas Eve rehearsal (noon -1:45) Sunday, December 16 – Christmas Eve rehearsal (noon-1:45) Wednesday, December 19 – Sing in church for Candlelight service (7:00 p.m.) Thursday, December 20 – Sing at Northtown (2:00 p.m.) Sunday, December 23 – Christmas Eve rehearsal (8:45-9:45 a.m.) Monday, December 24 – Christmas Eve service (6:00 p.m.)
Last Week’s Friday Fun What does an invisible man drink at snack time? Answer: evaporated milk