May 12 – Pearson
May 19 – Wales
Sunday, May 13
Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Friday, May 18
Sunday, May 20
Sing in church
Thursday, May 24
Friday, May 25
Last day – noon dismissal
Thursday, June 7
Spring Lake Park parade
Vacation Bible School, 9-11:30 a.m.
Hymn: Due Mon., May 14
TLH #283: God’s Word is Our Great Heritage
Gr. 1-8: all
Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 16
Gr. 1: Mark 16:16
Gr. 2: Mark 16:16; Matt. 7:7
Gr. 3: Rom. 12:5; Matt. 7:15; 2 Cor. 6:14
Gr. 4: Rom. 7:18; Ps. 51:5
Gr. 5: 1 Cor. 10:31; 1 Pet. 1:5; Luke 2:11
What does this set of three have in common? Abe Lincoln – the letter P – Tennessee
- As many of you are aware, the annual Field Day was cancelled due to the uncertainty of the weather. There are schools that travel some distance to the Twin Cities and the organizers felt it was best to cancel rather than have them drive all that way only to be miserable in the rain and cold. We’ll hope for better weather next year!
- We will be singing in church Sunday, May 20, for Confirmation. Daniel Hein and Alieu Kanneh will be confirmed. These two boys along with one other student from Grace will have their examination from 9:00 – 9:45. Please try to come and show your support as these young people give witness to their Catechism training. It would be especially good for those who are approaching their own Confirmation to sit in on the examination.
- The spring program will be on Thursday, May 24 at 7:00 p.m. Once again we are asking parents to bring something to share for refreshments following the program.
- Please let Mrs. Hein know if you will be attending the picnic on the last day of school.
- If you still owe money for tuition or supply fees, please let Mrs. Hein know of your intentions. We only have two weeks left of school and it would be good to get all of that wrapped up. Also, we would appreciate it everyone could get their applications for next year turned in. If for some reason your children are not returning, please let Mrs. Hein know as soon as possible.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common?
A grocery store – a luggage store – a lawyer
Answer:They all have cases.