Upcoming Events School Cleaners May 5 – Oman May 12 – Pearson Sunday, May 6 Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Thursday, May 10 Ascension service, 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 11 Field Day (Grades 5-8) NO SCHOOL (Grades 1-4) Friday, May 18 Noon dismissal Thursday, May 24 Spring Play Friday, May 25 Last day – noon dismissal Thursday, June 7 Spring Lake Park parade
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., May 7 TLH #370: My Hope is Built on Nothing Less Gr. 1: v.1 Gr. 2-4: v 1-2 Gr. 5-6: v. 1-3 Gr. 7-8: all Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 9 Gr. 1: Matt. 28:19 Gr. 2: Rom. 12:5; 2 Tim. 2:19; Matt. 7:15 Gr. 3: Rom. 3:23; Is. 53:6; John 17:17 Gr. 4: 1 Tim. 6:6-8; Gen. 8:21; John 3:6 Gr. 5: 1 Cor. 12:3; Rom. 14:17; John 17:17 Catechism: Due Thurs., May 10 The Doxology to the Lord’s Prayer – highlighted portion
Friday Fun What does this set of three have in common? a grocery store – a luggage store – a lawyer
- If you have not turned in your enrollment applications, please do so as soon as possible. We get a discount on ordering textbooks if we order by early June, so we’d like to have a good idea as to how many students we are going to have. Also, if you are one who needs to turn in health and immunization forms, those can be turned in any time before school starts. There is no need to do those before turning in the applications. Please see Mrs. Hein if you have any questions or concerns.
- Iowa Basics test results were sent home today. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Bergstrom or Mrs. Hein.
- Students in grades 5-8 should be at school next Friday by 10:00 so that we can leave then for Field Day in Inver Grove Heights. We generally get back to school around 4:00 depending on traffic. A reminder that grades 1-4 do not have school that day.
- Please let Mrs. Hein know if you will be attending the picnic on the last day of school.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday Fun What does this set of three have in common? whips – smiles – jokesAnswer: They can all be cracked.