April 21 – Middleton
April 28 – Nelson
Sunday, April 29
Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
April 23 – 25
Iowa Basics Testing
Book orders due on 25th
Friday, April 27
ILHS Visitor’s Day (7th-8th Grades)
Friday, May 11
Field Day (Grades 5-8)
NO SCHOOL (Grades 1-4)
Friday, May 18
Thursday, May 24
Friday, May 25
Last day – noon dismissal
Hymn: Due Mon., April 23
LSB #711: Savior Like a Shepherd
Gr. 1-8: v. 3-4
Bible Passages: Due Wed., April 25
Gr. 1: John 18:36; 1 Pet. 5:7
Gr. 2: 1 John 1:7; John 14:19
Gr. 3: Rom. 3:20; Ps. 119:105; Deut. 6:4
Gr. 4: 2 Cor. 9:7; John 8:44; James 4:11
Gr. 5: Acts 16:31; John 3:16; 2 Tim. 3:15
Catechism: Due Fri., April 27
6th Petition – highlighted portion
What does this set of three have in common? a wine glass – a brain – a rose
- Report cards went home today. Please sign and return the envelope on Monday. In the envelope, some of you will find a statement of what you still owe on either tuition or school fees. Please try to get these paid soon as the end of the school year is not far away. If you have any concerns, please speak with Mrs. Hein.
- Enrollment applications should be turned in as soon as you can. The teachers appreciate it since we are trying to make plans for next fall already.
- Next week, Monday – Wednesday, we will be administering the Iowa Basics Achievement tests. Please make sure that your children get to bed at a decent time the night before each of these tests and that they eat well. They should try to bring a healthy snack to school as well. It makes a difference!
- Visitor’s Day is next Friday for the 7th and 8th graders. They should be at church by 6:00 a.m. They will return late that evening. They will contact their ride when they are on their way back with an estimated time of arrival at church.
- Weather permitting, Friday, May 11, will be the annual Field Day event with our schools from Inver Grove Heights, Mankato, Okabena, and Eau Claire. This is for grades 5-8 and it’s held in Inver Grove Heights. Grades 1-4 will not have school that day. The 5-8th graders will not have to be at school at the normal time, but Mrs. Hein will let parents know what time to have them at school. We do now have enough drivers, so a big thank you to those who have volunteered!
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? camp –grease– wild Answer:They are all fires.