March 31 – Volunteer?
April 7 – Ecker
Friday, March 30
Good Friday service, 7:00 p.m.
Please be at church by 6:40 p.m.
Sunday, April 1
Easter breakfast, 7:30 a.m.
Church, 9:00 a.m.
Please be at church by 8:40 a.m.
Monday, April 2
Tuesday, April 3
Speech due for grades 2-8
Poster due for 1st grade
Thursday, April 12
Student Fair, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 13
No hymn until after Easter
Bible Passages: Due Wed., April 4
Gr. 1: John 17:17
Gr. 2: John 1:29; Matt. 17:5
Gr. 3: Matt. 22:37; Matt. 22:39
Gr. 4: Ptov. 1:10; 1 John 1:7
Gr. 5: John 14:19; Rom. 8:1
Catechism: Due Fri., April 6
3rd Petition – highlighted portion
What does this set of three have in common? beds – magazines – spies
- There is no school on Good Friday, March 30 or on Easter Monday, April 2. We will resume school on Tuesday, April 3.
- We will be singing in church on Friday evening. The children should be at church by 6:40 p.m. We are also singing Easter morning. There is an Easter breakfast to which everyone is invited that goes from 7:30 – 8:30. If you are not here for that, please have the children at church by 8:40.
- The next student fair due date is Tuesday, April 3. The 2nd – 8th graders should have their speeches prepared. The students should not use their paper as their speech. They can use information from their paper, but this is what they will be presenting to the audience the night of the fair. The first graders should have their posters on Tuesday.
- Encyclopedias, anyone? We found a great deal on a newer set of encyclopedias for our school library, so our 1988 World Book Encyclopedia set needs a new home. Although a few articles are dated, the set is still complete and in good condition for families who would like to practice reference skills at home. They are boxed and against the wall in Mrs. Bergstrom’s room. Just pick them up and take them anytime. They will be disposed of in May.
- Singing dates:
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? A shipyard – a pottery shop – the circulatory system a bird – an ice cream bar – a bar of soap
Answer: They all have vessels.
Answer: They are doves.