January 27 – Pearson
February 3 – Pearson
Sunday, January 28
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, February 6
Topic selection due for Student Fair
Sunday, February 11
Sing in church
Wednesday, February 14
Valentine’s Day party
Monday, February 19
Hymn: Due Mon., Jan. 29
Jesus on the Mountain Peak (Supplement
Gr. 1: v.2
Gr. 2-8: v. 3-4
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Jan. 31
Gr. 1: Ps. 124:8
Gr. 2: Ps. 51:5; Rom. 6:23
Gr. 3: Rom 12:20; Eph. 4:32
Gr. 4: Ps. 103:1-2; Col 2:17
Gr. 5: Is. 7:14; John 1:29
Catechism: Due Fri., Feb. 2
The First Article (highlighted portion)
What does this set of three have in common? highway – catcher – astrologer
- There are still a few students who have not returned their report card envelopes. Please try to send those back on Monday.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year are as follows. Please put these dates on your calendars. The Lent/Easter season is particularly busy. It is especially critical that we have all of the children present for the Palm Sunday mini-concert.
- Sunday, February 11 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 25 (Sunday School) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, March 25 (Palm Sunday mini-concert) – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Getting to Know You!
Mrs. Bergstrom: Favorite movie: The Princess Bride Favorite subject: science! Favorite sport: to watch Olympic sports Favorite drink: sparkling water A trip I’ve taken: train to Seattle Favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning: get up before everyone and enjoy the quiet
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? bicycle tire – toothpaste – chemistry lab Answer: They all have tubes.