January 20 – Oman
January 27 – Pearson
Sunday, January 21
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sing in church
Monday, January 22
Wednesday, February 14
Valentine’s Day party
Monday, February 19
Hymn: Due Tues., Jan. 23
Jesus on the Mountain Peak (Supplement #719)
Gr. 1: v.1
Gr. 2-8: v. 1-2
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Jan. 24
Gr. 1: Matt. Gal. 3:26
Gr. 2: Matt. 22:37, 39
Gr. 3: Acts 5:29; Ps. 31:15
Gr. 4: John 16:23; Matt. 7:7
Gr. 5: Heb. 13:8; John 1:3
Catechism: Due Fri., Jan. 26
The Conclusion to the Commandments
What does this set of three have in common? bicycle tire – toothpaste – chemistry lab
- We are singing Hymn 717 this Sunday. If your children are not here for Sunday School, please make sure that they are here by 9:45 so that we can practice before the service.
- There is no school on Monday due to parent/teacher conferences. In case you forget your time, Mrs. Hein will send a reminder on Sunday.
- On February 14 we will be having our Valentine’s Day party. Each child should make a Valentine box at home to be brought to school for the other students to deposit their Valentine cards in. There is not a theme to the boxes. These can be brought to school beginning February 12.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year are as follows. Please put these dates on your calendars. The Lent/Easter season is particularly busy. It is especially critical that we have all of the children present for the Palm Sunday mini-concert.
- Sunday, January 21 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 11 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 25 (Sunday School) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, March 25 (Palm Sunday mini-concert) – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Getting to Know You!
Mrs. Hein: Favorite food: Mexican food Favorite color: blue Favorite drink: Coca-cola A trip I’ve taken: Maine Favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning: clean my house
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? Ford Motor Company – Nebraska – US $5 bill Answer: They all have Lincolns.