January 13 – Oman
January 20 – Oman
Sunday, January 14
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, January 16
Field Trip to the Minnesota History Center
Sunday, January 21
Sing in church
Monday, January 22
Wednesday, February 14
Valentine’s Day party
Monday, February 19
Hymn: Due Mon., Jan. 15
Bright and Glorious is the Sky
Gr. 1: v.4
Gr. 2-8: v. 3-4
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Jan. 17
Gr. 1: Matt. 28:19
Gr. 2: Gal. 5:13; John 3:6
Gr. 3: Matt. 28:19; Eph. 6:1
Gr. 4: Ps. 50:15; 1 Thess. 5:17
Gr. 5: Luke 2:11; John 21:17
Catechism: Due Fri., Jan. 19
What does this set of three have in common? Ford Motor Company – Nebraska – US $5 bill
- We have a field trip scheduled to the Minnesota History Center on Tuesday, January 16. We will be leaving around 9:00. We will be eating lunch at the History Center so please send your children’s lunches in a disposable sack with all disposable containers so that we don’t have to keep track of them after lunch. We will be having a movie party after we return to school so we will dismiss at the normal time of 3:15.
- Please sign and return the report card envelopes on Monday.
- On February 14 we will be having our Valentine’s Day party. Each child should make a Valentine box at home to be brought to school for the other students to deposit their Valentine cards in. There is not a theme to the boxes. These can be brought to school beginning February 12.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year are as follows. Please put these dates on your calendars. The Lent/Easter season is particularly busy. It is especially critical that we have all of the children present for the Palm Sunday mini-concert.
- Sunday, January 21 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 11 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 25 (Sunday School) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, March 25 (Palm Sunday mini-concert) – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Getting to Know You!
Student Teacher, Mrs. Winters: Favorite food: salmon Favorite TV show: The Great British Bake Off Favorite drink: coffee Number of siblings: Four sisters A trip I’ve taken: Mission Helper Trip to Nepal Favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning: play board games
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? head – tail – cross Answer: They are all wind directions/types