November 11 – Kanneh
November 18 – LaDue
Sunday, November 12
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 19
Sing in church
Wednesday, November 22
End of grading period 2
Thursday, November 23 – Friday
Monday, November 27
Thursday, December 14
Sing at Northtown Mall, 2:00 p.m.
Hymn: Due Mon., Nov. 13
The Wexford Carol
Gr. 1-4: v. 1
Gr. 5-8: v. 1-2
Bible Passages Due: Wed., Nov. 15
Gr. 1: Matt. 22:37
Gr. 2: Ps. 51:10; 1 John 1:7
Gr. 3: 1 Thess. 5:17; Matt. 7:7
Gr. 4: Prov. 3:5; Ps. 14:1
Gr. 5: Ps. 106:1; 1 Cor. 10:31
Catechism Due: Fri., Nov. 17
What does this set of three have in common? fishing pole – broken leg – Broadway play
- If you have not turned in your picture order form, please do so by Monday. The pictures will be ordered Monday afternoon. If you don’t intend to buy any, please let Mrs. Hein know.
- Thank you to everyone who donated Legos for Mrs. Hein’s classroom. We should have enough now. Your generosity is so appreciated!
- We are starting to plan for Christmas. We will be giving thank-you gift bags to our school volunteers. If you would like to donate small gift items, we will be putting together 12 gift bags. Bags typically include items like lotion, chocolates, hot chocolate or tea, ornaments, etc. If you want to donate, don’t feel that you have to bring 12 gifts. We will just take what we have a divide it among the 12 bags. We are very thankful for the hours that our volunteers give and this is just a small way that we can show our appreciation.
- On Wednesday, November 22, we will dismiss at noon for Thanksgiving. Before we dismiss, the children will be drawing names for the Christmas gift exchange. The gifts should be between $5 and $7.00.
- Book orders were sent home this week. They are due Tuesday, November 21.
- An email was sent out recently about whether your children would be participating in the Christmas Eve service. Please remember that as members of the Christian Day School, your children are strongly encouraged to participate, so please let Mrs. Hein know ASAP if they will be here.
Getting to Know You!
Alexandra: Favorite food: tacos Favorite subject: history Favorite sport: soccer Favorite thing to do on Saturday morning: sleep in Something I never want to do is: lose my siblings
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? lungs – brain – ears Answer: They all have lobes.