November 4 – Kanneh
November 11 – Kanneh
Sunday, November 5
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sunday school sings in church
Sunday, November 19
Sing in church
Wednesday, November 22
End of grading period 2
Thursday, November 23 – Friday
Monday, November 27
Thursday, December 14
Sing at Northtown Mall, 2:00 p.m.
Hymn: Due Mon., Nov. 6
For These Blessings
Gr. 1: v. 2
Gr. 2-8: v. 3
Bible Passages Due: Wed., Nov. 8
Gr. 1: Gal. 5:13
Gr. 2: Ps. 31:15; Eph. 4:32
Gr. 3: Matt. 7:15; Ps. 50:15
Gr. 4: Matt. 4:10; Matt. 6:24
Gr. 5: Rom. 8:28; Ps. 91:11
Catechism Due: Fri., Nov. 10
What does this set of three have in common? lungs – brain – ears
- Thank you to everyone who donated Box Tops for Education! We were able to submit $130.60 worth. Keep clipping though! Our next submission will be at the end of March.
- Mid-term grades were sent home today. Please look them over, initial and return the sheet on Monday.
- Remember to turn your clocks back an hour Saturday night.
- The school nurse will be coming on Tuesday, November 7 to conduct vision and hearing tests.
- School picture order forms were sent home this week. The photo editor just selected the best picture of each child instead of having each family choose. If you have not returned your order slip, please do so as soon as you can. We’d like to get them ordered and finished.
- We were asked to possibly switch singing dates in November, but some families will be out of town the weekend of the 26th, so we will stick to the November 19 date.
- Mrs. Hein is still collecting Legos for the classroom, both the large and small ones. She is requesting your help in keeping an eye out for a good deal. If you find a deal, please let her know.
- The Pizza Hut BookIt! program is in full swing. Your children are reading at school to earn a coupon for a free personal pan pizza every month through March. In addition, if you go to amazon.com/bookit, you can download a free ebook/audiobook.
Getting to Know You!
Lilly: Favorite food: macaroni and cheese Favorite place: home Favorite actor/actress: me Favorite thing to do on Saturday morning: cuddle with my mom A trip I’ve taken: to South Dakota
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? Little Red Riding Hood – hot air balloon – high school gym Answer: They all have baskets.