October 14 – Holmberg
October 28 – Holmberg
Sunday, October 15
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sing in church
Monday, October 16
Teacher’s Conference Break
Monday, October 23
Field Trip to The Ordway
Sunday, October 29
Sunday School sings in church
Sunday, November 19
Sing in church
Thursday, December 14
Sing at Northtown Mall, 2:00 p.m.
Bible Passages Due: Wed., Oct. 25
Gr. 1: 2 Cor. 9:7
Gr. 2: Matt. 7:7; Luke 11:28
Gr. 3: Matt. 6:24; Ps. 14:1
Gr. 4: Matt. 22:37; 2 Cor. 5:141
Gr. 5: Ps. 139:14; Ps. 145:15-16
Catechism Due: Fri., Oct. 27
What does this set of three have in common? eyes – eggs – laundry
- We are singing in church on Sunday. If you are not here for Sunday School at 9:00, please be here by 9:45 so that we can go through the hymn before church.
- We will be holding parent/teacher conferences on Monday. We try our best to keep on schedule, so please try to be here on time. Mrs. Hein will most likely send out a reminder of your scheduled time on Sunday evening. There is no school all next week. It is our prayer that all of our children have a relaxed break and are ready to work hard when they return.
- Now that we are into October, the mornings/days can be quite cool. Please make sure that your children are dressed appropriately for the weather and that they have jackets for recess.
- We still need chaperones/drivers for our field trip on the 23rd. If you are able to help out, please let Mrs. Hein know as soon as possible.
- Our Christmas concert at Northtown Mall has been scheduled for Thursday, December 14, at 2:00 p.m. Please put this on your calendar. It is so much fun for the children to sing for this and almost as much fun for the audience. You don’t want to miss it!
Getting to Know You!
Lucee: Favorite subject: math Favorite food: lemon One time I: freaked out when my grandma gave me a fidget spinner A trip I’ve taken: Road trip to New Mexico Something I never want to do: Flunk a grade in school
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? marigold – mustard – canary Answer: They are all shades of yellow