Upcoming Events School Cleaners October 14 – Holmberg October 28 – Holmberg Sunday, October 15 Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Sing in church Monday, October 16 Parent/Teacher conference NO SCHOOL October 17-20 Teacher’s Conference Break NO SCHOOL Monday, October 23 Field Trip to The Ordway Sunday, October 29 Sunday School sings in church Sunday, November 19 Sing in church Thursday, December 14 Sing at Northtown Mall, 2:00 p.m.
Memory Work Hymn: None Bible Passages Due: Wed., Oct. 25 Gr. 1: 2 Cor. 9:7 Gr. 2: Matt. 7:7; Luke 11:28 Gr. 3: Matt. 6:24; Ps. 14:1 Gr. 4: Matt. 22:37; 2 Cor. 5:141 Gr. 5: Ps. 139:14; Ps. 145:15-16 Catechism Due: Fri., Oct. 27 5th Commandment
Friday Fun What does this set of three have in common? eyes – eggs – laundry
- We are singing in church on Sunday. If you are not here for Sunday School at 9:00, please be here by 9:45 so that we can go through the hymn before church.
- We will be holding parent/teacher conferences on Monday. We try our best to keep on schedule, so please try to be here on time. Mrs. Hein will most likely send out a reminder of your scheduled time on Sunday evening. There is no school all next week. It is our prayer that all of our children have a relaxed break and are ready to work hard when they return.
- Now that we are into October, the mornings/days can be quite cool. Please make sure that your children are dressed appropriately for the weather and that they have jackets for recess.
- We still need chaperones/drivers for our field trip on the 23rd. If you are able to help out, please let Mrs. Hein know as soon as possible.
- Our Christmas concert at Northtown Mall has been scheduled for Thursday, December 14, at 2:00 p.m. Please put this on your calendar. It is so much fun for the children to sing for this and almost as much fun for the audience. You don’t want to miss it!
Getting to Know You! Lucee: Favorite subject: math Favorite food: lemon One time I: freaked out when my grandma gave me a fidget spinner A trip I’ve taken: Road trip to New Mexico Something I never want to do: Flunk a grade in school
Last Week’s Friday Fun What does this set of three have in common? marigold – mustard – canary Answer: They are all shades of yellow