|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: No assignment this week|
|February 18 – Wales|
|February 25 – Wales|
|Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Feb. 22)|
|Sunday, February 19||Gr.1: John 14:19; John 3:16|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||Gr.2: Gal. 3:26; Ps. 124:8|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Gr 4: Eph. 6:1; Acts 5:29|
|Sing in church||Gr.5: Matt. 28:18-20; 1 Cor. 6:20|
|I am Trusting Thee Lord, Jesus|
|Catechism: (Due Fri., Feb. 24)|
|Monday, February 20||The Second Article of the Creed. Part 1|
|Tuesday, February 21|
|Student Fair Due Date|
|Note cards (Lang. 3)||Kindergarten –|
|Hymn: TLH #428: I Am Trusting Thee|
|Lord Jesus (Due Mon., Feb. 22)|
|CLC Grade School|
|Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Feb. 23)|
|Sunday, March 19||John 3:16|
|Immanuel Tour Choir concert, 7:00 p.m.|
|Children sing||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Feb. 23)|
|The Second Article of the Creed, part 1|
|Friday, April 7|
|Student Fair, 7:00 p.m.|
A container without hinges, lock or a key, yet a golden treasure lies inside me. What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: Only one color, but not one size, Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies, Present in sun, but not in rain, Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. What am I?
Answer: A Shadow
- On Sunday we are singing I am Trusting Thee Lord, Jesus. If the children are not here for Sunday School at 9:00, they should be here by 9:45 so that we can warm up before church.
- There is NO SCHOOL on Monday.
- Kindergarten days next week will be Wednesday and Thursday.
- Student fair due date for February 21st: 4th – 8th grades is the outline; Language 3 is the note cards; Language 1 and 2 need to have their five questions answered by February 28th.
- One more request to please send any Box Tops for Education to school.Here are the dates for the rest of our church singing this school year. Please note the times: Sunday, March 19 – Sing with the Immanuel Tour Choir (7:00 p.m.) Sunday, April 9 – Palm Sunday Mini-concert (10:00 a.m.) Friday, April 14 – Good Friday (sing and recite, 7:00 p.m.) Sunday, April 16 – Easter (sing and recite, 9:00 a.m.) Sunday, May 21 – Confirmation (10:00 a.m.) Sunday, May 28 – Graduation Sunday (9:00 a.m.)