|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: TLH #37 (Due Mon., Jan. 23)|
|School Cleaners||Gr. 1-2: v. 1|
|January 21 – Oman||Gr. 4-8: v. 1-2|
|January 28 – Oman|
|Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Jan. 25)|
|Sunday, January 22||Gr. Luke 2:11|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||Gr. 2: Ps. 51:5; Matt. 22:37|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Gr. 4: Heb. 13:8; John 1:3|
|Sing in church||Gr. 5: John 16:23; Matt. 7:7|
|(Jesus! And Shall it Ever Be)|
|Catechism: (Due Fri., Jan. 27)|
|January 23, 25, 26||The Conclusion to the Commandments|
|(Jan. 25 – pajama party)|
|Tuesday, January 31|
|Student Fair topic due||___________________________________|
|February 14||Hymn: TLH #346: Jesus! And Shall it|
|Valentine’s Day Party||Ever Be (Due Mon., Jan. 23)|
|Friday, February 17||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Jan. 26)|
|Book orders due||Matt. 18:11|
|Monday, February 20||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Jan. 26)|
|President’s Day||The Conclusion to the Commandments|
I’m the start of nothing and the end of sun and I’m also in the number one
What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I’m sometimes white, but most often I’m black; I take you there, but never bring you back. What am I? Answer: a hearse
- The children are singing Jesus! And Shall it Ever Be this Sunday. If they are not here for Sunday School at 9:00, please make sure that they are here by 9:45 so that we can practice.
- Kindergarten is having its pajama party this upcoming Wednesday. They will be hosting a hot lunch for the entire school.
- Book orders were sent home this week. If you are planning on ordering, orders should be turned in by February 17.
- The parents signed up to do the Valentine’s Day party are looking for more help. If you are able to help, please contact Mrs. Hein, Laura Wales, or Heidi Nelson.
- The students typically exchange Valentine cards at the Valentine’s Day party. In preparation for this, they are invited to make a Valentine’s box. These may be brought to school on Monday, February 13. It’s always fun to see how they put their imaginations to work.