|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Dec. 5)|
|School Cleaners||I am So Glad Each Christmas Eve|
|December 3 – LaDue||Gr. 1-2: v. 1-2|
|December 10 – LaDue||Gr. 4-5: v. 1-2|
|Gr. 6-8: all|
|Sunday, December 4|
|Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m.|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Bible Passages: (Due. Wed., Dec. 7)|
|Christmas Eve rehearsal 12-2 p.m.||Christmas service:|
|“Children” part, top of page 11|
|Sunday, December 11|
|Christmas Eve rehearsal 12-2 p.m.||Catechism: (Due Fri., Dec. 9)|
|Grade parts – page 10|
|Friday, December 16|
|Sing at Northtown Mall, 2:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, December 18|
|Christmas Eve rehearsal 12-2 p.m.||___________________________________|
|Wednesday, December 21||Hymn: (Due Mon., Dec. 5)|
|Christmas candlelight service, 7:00 p.m.||I am So Glad Each Christmas Eve|
|Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Dec. 8)|
|Friday, December 23||“Kindergarten and Preschool” p. 2|
|School Christmas party|
|Christmas break begins|
|Catechism: (Due Thurs., Dec. 8)|
|Tuesday, January 3||“Kindergarten” p10|
I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg. I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole. What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Hilarious Homophone: Why is homework like the water on the lawn in the morning? Answer: Because they are both due (dew)
- Kindergarten days next week will be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- There will be Christmas Eve rehearsal on Sunday from noon until about 2 p.m. We will also have rehearsal on Sunday, December 11 from noon – 2, and on Sunday, December 18 from 8:45 – 9:45. It is important that the children be here for at least two of these rehearsals, although having them here for all three is the most desirable.
- We are asking that the students do not play outside after school unless the parents are here to supervise.
- The Northtown concert is on Friday, December 16, at 2:00 p.m. This means that there are only two weeks until the performance and there are a lot of songs to learn. Please try to help your children with the memorization of the hymns that are in the Christmas Eve service folder. The children are asked to wear black bottoms (skirt or pants) and white tops. The school provides red vests for them to wear.
- Gifts for the volunteers may be dropped off at any time.
Getting to Know You
What is your favorite . . .
|Fruit: watermelon||Fruit: blueberries|
|Game: Minecraft||Game: Old Maid|
|Animal: wolf||Animal: cheetah|
|Book: The Black Cauldron||Book: The Berenstain Bears’ Ghost of the Forest|
|Holiday: Christmas||Holiday: Christmas|