|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 23)|
|School Cleaners||There is a Tender Shepherd|
|November 21 – Kanneh||1: v.1-2|
|November 28 – None||3-4: v. 1,2,4|
|Sunday, November 22|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||Bible Passages: (Due. Wed., Nov. 25)|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||1: Gal. 3:26|
|3: Ps. 103:1-2; Ps. 122:1|
|Wednesday, November 25||4. Ps. 119:32; Rom. 10:13|
|Kindergarten day||5: Rom. 5:12; John 3:16|
|Church 7:00 p.m.||Catechism: (Due Fri., Dec. 4)|
|Sing “For the Fruit of His Creation”||9th Commandment|
|Monday, November 30|
|Thursday, December 10||Kindergarten –|
|Sing at Northtown, 2:00 p.m.||Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 23)|
|For the Fruit of His Creation, v.3|
|Wednesday, December 23||Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Nov. 25)|
|Christmas party||Eph. 4:32|
|December 24 – January 3||Catechism: (Due Wed., Nov. 25)|
|Christmas break||9th Commandment|
Complete this equation with the digits 1 to 6 to make the sum correct. Note: there is no ÷ 1, and at no point is a decimal or fraction used.
_____ + _____ – _____ x _____ ÷ _____ x _____ = 50
- Last Friday Fun: Take the number of days in a leap year, add the number of months with 30 days, divide by the number of loaves in a baker’s dozen, add the number of days in March, add the square root of nine, divide by the number of days in a week. Which month are you left with?
Answer: September (The numbers used are 366 + 11/13 + 31 + 3/7 = 9)
- Now that it is late November and it is finally cold outside, please make sure that your kids have the appropriate outdoor clothing – winter coats, hats, gloves, etc.
- We will be singing in church on Thanksgiving Eve. This service will be Wednesday, November 25 at 7:00 p.m. Please have your kids at church by 6:40 so that we can go through the song before the service.
- In case you are starting your Christmas shopping early, we will be putting together bags for our volunteers again this year. Please consider donating something to these people who give so freely of their time to help out at school! This year we will be putting together 7 bags.
- Wednesday, November 25 is a half day of school. On that day, the students will be drawing names for the Christmas party gift exchange. Your child will bring home a slip of paper with some gift ideas for his/her person. These gifts should be no more than $7/child
For the Record
What do you like about school?
Nathan: I like my teachers because they are nice and they care for the students.