September 15 – Jankowski
September 22 – Jankowski
Sunday, September 17
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Monday, September 25
Friday, September 29
Monday, October 16
CLC Teachers’ Conference break
Hymnology: Due Mon., Sept. 18
TLH 370: My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
Gr. 1-4: v. 3
TLH 266: O God, Our Lord, Thy Holy Word
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Sept. 20
Gr. 1: 1 Thes. 5:17
Gr. 2: 1 John 4:19;
Gr. 3: Rom. 3:20; John 3:16
Gr. 4: Rom. 1:16; 2 Tim.3:15
Gr. 5: Rom.6:23; 2 Cor.
Catechism: Due Fri., Sept. 22
New Testament books of the Bible
Kindergarten: Due Fri., Sept. 22
Hymn #266: v. 1
NT Books of the Bible
Strange Laws in the U.S.
No roller skating on sidewalks.
skating, riding a bicycle, or a scooter on any sidewalk within the
town limits is prohibited. Anyone who is caught
violating this law will be
punished by a fine of not more than $10.00.
- We are already at the middle of the first grading period, so mid-quarter grades were sent home today. This gives you an idea of how your student is doing up to this point. Please initial
the reports and send them back to school on Monday. Also, please let the teachers know if you have any questions. First grading period report cards will be sent home October 9.
- We will be singing in church this Sunday, September 17. The service is at 10:00 a.m. If you are not here for Sunday school and Bible class, please make sure that your children are at church
by 9:40 so we can go over the hymn before the service.
- This Sunday is also our annual church picnic. You are all invited to stay after the service for this fellowship opportunity. Hot dogs are provided, but you may bring a dish to pass or a
dessert if you would like. Please consider staying!
- As soon as Pastor has edited the school pictures, Mrs. Hein will email you the digital copies so that you can order the pictures you would like.
- For our field trip on September 29, we will plan on leaving school at 9:00 a.m. The children should still be at school at the regular time of 8:00. Pick-up time will also be as normal. More
details next week!
Fiona – 3rd grade
- Favorite store: Five Below
- I learn best when: it’s quiet
- In the future, I’d like to: get a scooter. (Teacher’s note: Be careful in Maine!)
- Three words that describe me: short, curious, left-handed
- When it comes to school, I am really good at: handwriting, because I take my time.