Upcoming EventsSchool Cleaners Sept. 2 – Baker Sept. 9 – Bomber Sunday, September 4 Church 9:00 a.m. Monday, September 5 Labor Day NO SCHOOL Sunday, September 18 Sing in church 10:00 a.m. Monday, September 26 Parent Night 7:00 p.m. Friday, September 30 Field trip to Wargo Nature Center
Memory WorkHymnology: Due Tues., Sept. 6 Seek Ye First Gr. K-2: none for next week Gr. 3-8: v. 1 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Sept. 7 Gr. K: Gen. 1:1 Gr. 1: John 3:16 Gr. 2: 2 Pet. 1:21; John 10:35 Gr. 3: Eph. 6:4; 2 Pet. 1:21 Gr. 4: Eph. 6:4; 2 Pet. 1:21 Gr. 5: John 3:16; Rom. 1:16 Catechism: Due Fri., Sept. 9 Gr. K-5: Old Testament books of the Bible, highlighted portion
Friday FunWe are taking a break from the brainteasers from past years and doing some trivia this year. Did you know that porcupines can float?
- Please be extremely cautious when driving in and out of the parking lot after school. Also, if you have been waiting long for your children in the parking lot, please feel free to come into the school to retrieve them! Sometimes the teachers get busy talking to a parent or student and don’t notice that you are out there waiting.
- We are working on the Old Testament books of the Bible. Pastor Hein has them recorded in a youtube video which may be helpful in memorizing them. You can find both the Old and New Testament
at the following links:
Wee Sing Bible songs also has songs that you can sing along with. OT:
- Mrs. Hein would like grades 3-8 to have a New King James Bible in their desks. Several of the children already have one, but there are some who still need to bring one. It does not have to be a new one – they can just bring one from home if you have an extra one.
- We will be singing in church on Sunday, September 18. The service will begin at 10:00. More details to come.
- We will need chaperones for our September 30 field trip. If you are interested in going along, please let Mrs. Hein know. If you can drive please let her know how many people you can take in your vehicle.
** Provide your children with boring and repetitive tasks, because that’s just part of life. **