School Cleaners April 8 – Snyder April 14 – Ude Friday,
April 8 Student Fair, 7:00 p.m. Sunday, April 10 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00
a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Palm Sunday concert Friday, April 15 Good Friday NO SCHOOL Monday, April 18 Easter Monday NO SCHOOL April 25-27 Iowa Basics tests Friday, April 29
Immanuel Visitor’s Day
Hymnology: Due Mon., Apr. 11 TLH #198: He’s Risen, He’s Risen Gr. K: v. 1
Gr. 1-2: v. 1-2 Gr. 3-8: All Bible Passages: Due Wed., Apr. 13 Gr. K: Ps. 118:1 Gr. 1: 2 Tim. 2:19; Matt. 7:15 Gr. 2: 1 Cor. 6:20; Eph. 1:7 Gr.
3: Rom. 3:28; Rom. 6:23 Gr. 4: Ps. 24:1; Ps. 128:2 Gr. 5: Rom. 7:18; Is. 53:6 Catechism: Due Fri., April 15 NO SCHOOL
but thought thought
- The student fair is this evening at 7:00. The children should be at school no later than 6:40. We are not having refreshments afterwards.
- Our Palm Sunday concert is this Sunday, April 10. Please plan on having your children at church by 9:40 a.m. that morning. The children should wear black bottoms and white tops.
- Beginning Monday we will no longer be checking your children’s temperatures when they come in the morning. You will not have to wait for a sign from your children when you drop them off in
the morning. Thankfully in the almost two years that we have been checking temperatures, not once did we have a child that had a fever.
- Report cards will be sent home on Monday. Please take the report card out of the envelope, sign the envelope, and return it to school on Tuesday. 2022-2023 enrollment applications will be
sent home with the report cards. Please fill these out as soon as possible and return to school.
- Singing dates until the end of the year:
- o Sunday, April 10: Palm Sunday service, 10:00 a.m.
- o Friday, April 15: Good Friday service, 7:00 p.m.
- o Sunday, April 17: Easter service, 9:00 a.m.
- o Sunday, May 15: Church service, 10:00 a.m.
- o Sunday, May 29: Graduation church service, 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday
Answer: Robin Hood (Rob in hood)