School Cleaners April 1 – Rinne April 8 – Snyder Sunday,
April 3 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, April 6
Lenten worship service, 7:00 p.m. Friday, April 8 Student Fair, 7:00 p.m. Sunday, April 10 Palm Sunday concert, 10:00 a.m. Friday, April 15 Good
Friday NO SCHOOL Monday, April 18 Easter Monday NO
Hymnology: Due Mon., Apr. 4 TLH #390: Drawn to the Cross Gr. K: v. 1 Gr. 1-2: v. 1-2 Gr. 3-8: All Bible Passages: Due Wed., Apr. 6 Gr. K:
Matt. 22:39 Gr. 1: 1 Cor. 12:3; John 17:17 Gr. 2: Matt. 17:5; Mark 16:15 Gr. 3: Matt. 22:39; Ps.
51:10 Gr. 4: 1 John 1:7; Job 1:21 Gr. 5: Rom. 8:1; 1 John 3:8 Catechism: Due Thurs.,
Apr. 8 The 2nd Petition
- Our Palm Sunday concert is on Sunday, April 10. This is one of our biggest singing events of the school year and we’ve been working on the music for quite a while. We are hoping everyone
can be at church for this. Please plan on having your children at church by 9:40 a.m. that morning. The children should wear black bottoms and white tops.
- The student fair is next Friday at 7:00 p.m. The children should be at school no later than 6:40. We have been working on preparations for the fair since January so the students are excited
to finally be able to present what they have learned.
- This is a really busy time of year for us at school. There are lots of different singing opportunities and end-of-year activities starting. Please pay special attention to the Friday Notes
from now until the end of the year so that you are aware of everything going on. Thanks!
- Singing dates until the end of the year:
- o Sunday, April 10: Palm Sunday service, 10:00 a.m.
- o Friday, April 15: Good Friday service, 7:00 p.m.
- o Sunday, April 17: Easter service, 9:00 a.m.
- o Sunday, May 15: Church service, 10:00 a.m.
- o Sunday, May 29: Graduation church service, 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday
A C JK
B DEFGHI LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Answer: Hijack (high jack)