Upcoming EventsSchool Cleaners May 21 – Wales May 28 – Wales Next Week’s
Daily Cleaners: Monday – Nelson Tuesday – Oman Wednesday – Rinne Thursday – Ude Sunday, May 23 Confirmation examination 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00
a.m. Thursday, May 27 Spring Play, 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 28 Last day of school NOON dismissal Sunday, May 30 Church 9:00 a.m. Graduation Sunday
Memory WorkHymn: Due Mon., May 24 TLH #46: On What has Now been Sown Gr. K-1: v. 1 Gr. 2-3: v. 1 & 3 Gr. 4-8: all Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 26 Gr. K: John 3:16; Luke 11:28 Gr. 1: Luke 11:28; John 14:19 Gr. 2: Rom. 12:5; 2 Tim 2:19 Gr. 3: Matt. 17:15; Eph. 1:7 Gr. 4: Matt. 18:15; Gal. 5:13 Gr. 5: Eph. 2:8-9; John 17:3 Catechism: Due Fri., May 28 6th Petition
Friday FunIf everyone bought a white car, what would we have? (Since this is the last Friday Fun of the school year,
Friday Funyou will find the answer to this riddle at the bottom of the second page.)
- Even though we are no longer requiring masks at school, we are still doing all of the other precautions (daily sanitizing, temperature screening, distancing at lunch, etc.).
- Please turn in your enrollment applications by next Friday or at least let one of the teachers know of your intentions.
- The children that are members at Grace will be singing for Confirmation this Sunday, May 23. We are singing “On Eagle’s Wings.”
- Summer reading programs: https://www.bookitprogram.com/book-it-for-parents https://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/our-stores-communities/summer-reading- program/
https://b.halfpricebooks.com/blog/coming-soon-hpb-summer-reading-camp/ And of course, check out your local library’s reading program! In addition to reading over the summer, especially for
grades 4 and under, practicing math facts would be highly recommended. There are several online flashcards they can practice, like https://www.factmonster.com/math/flashcards.
- For those parents coming to our last day lunch, we will plan on eating between 11 and 11:15. School will be dismissed as close to noon as possible.
- If everyone bought a white car, what would we have? Answer: a white carnation ☺
Last Week’s Friday FunWhy didn’t the butterfly go to the dance? Answer:
because it was a moth ball