School Cleaners November 20 – Volunteer November 25 – Volunteer Upcoming Daily Cleaners: Monday – Oman Tuesday – Rinne Wednesday – Ude Monday (11/30) – Vandeveer Tuesday (12/1) – Wales Wednesday (12/2) – A. Baker Thursday (12/3) – K. Baker Friday (12/4) – Craven Sunday, November 22 Sunday School/Bible Class 9 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, November 25 Grading Period 2 ends Thanksgiving break begins at noon Monday, November 30 School resumes
Hymn: Due Mon., Nov. 23 As Lately We Watched Gr. K-1: v. 1 Gr. 2: v. 1-2 Gr. 3-8: v. 1-2 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Nov. 25 Gr. K-2: Is. 9:6 Gr. 3: 1 Cor. 6:20; Rom. 7:15 Gr. 4: Individual parts Gr. 5: John 6:39; Gal. 5:17;
2 Cor.5:17 No School on Friday, so no memory work that day.
What do you serve that you can’t eat?
- Next Wednesday we will begin our Thanksgiving break at noon. School will resume on Monday, November 30.
- Report cards will be sent home on Wednesday. Please sign and return the envelopes after the Thanksgiving break.
- Grades 5-8 will be participating in Xcel Energy’s Think Energy Program. A parent letter was sent home today. If your 5th – 8th grade child did not give you one, please ask them for it. The kits will be sent home next week.
- Also next Wednesday, we will be drawing names for the school Christmas party gift exchange. We ask the students to keep the name that they draw a secret because it’s fun to have it as a surprise. Mrs. Hein will keep a list of who has who in case your child loses the paper with the name on it. Additionally, each child will be asked to list three items or interests that they have so that the person buying the gift for them has some ideas. We ask that the dollar amount be kept to $7.00 or less.
- Our school Christmas party will be on Wednesday, December 23. Due to current circumstances, the party will be only for the students, teachers, and party hosts. We are still looking for a couple of parents to host. If you can help out, please let Mrs. Hein know.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What has a foot on each side and one in the middle? Answer: a yardstick