November 30 – None
December 7 – Oman
December 14 – Oman
Sunday, December 1
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Christmas Eve rehearsal 11:45 – 1:30
Monday, December 2
Wednesday, December 18
Northtown Christmas Concert, 2:00 p.m.
Candlelight service, 7:00 p.m.
Sing in church
Monday, December 23
School Christmas party
School dismisses for Christmas break
Tuesday, December 24
Christmas Eve service, 6:00 p.m.
Hymn: Due Mon., Dec. 2
WS #713: Your Little Ones Dear Lord
K: v. 3
WS #753: Let the Children Come to Me
1-2: v. 1
Rejoice Ye Sons of Men Alway
Gr. 3-7: all
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Dec. 4
K-2: 1st individual Christmas parts
Gr. 3-5: Both individual parts
Catechism: Due Dec. 6
K: Hymn 713 v. 4
Gr. 1-2: Hymn 753 v. 2
Gr. 3-7: “Children” group parts, excluding Luke 2.
Where do Turkeys go to dance?
- When we return to school on Monday, please make sure that your child brings a coat, snow pants, hats, and gloves.
- On Sunday, December 1, 8, and 15 we will be having Christmas Eve rehearsals after church beginning around 11:45 and lasting until around 1:30. There will be a luncheon after church so that the children get something to eat before the rehearsal. The last rehearsal on December 22 will be at 8:45 a.m. lasting until 9:45.
- When we sing at Northtown on December 18, the children should wear black pants or skirts and a white shirt. We will likely need a parent or two to help with driving the children to the mall around 1:30 p.m. The concert is at 2:00 and usually lasts about 30 minutes. The children will be able to go home directly after the concert.
- 7:00 p.m. on December 18 is our annual Christmas Candlelight service at which the children sing. There is a meal at 6:00 to which everyone is invited. If you don’t come for the meal, the children should be at school by 6:40 so that we can be ready to sing. The service is usually a little more than an hour.
- We are still saving empty toilet paper rolls for the Christmas party.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I? Answer: a joke