Upcoming Events School Cleaners May 4 – Ude May 11 – Wales Sunday, May 5 Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Friday, May 10 5 -8 grade Field Day at Inver Grove Heights No School for K-4 Friday, May 17 Noon dismissal Sunday, May 19 Confirmation Sunday Sing in church Wednesday, May 22 Spring Play, 7:00 p.m. Thursday, May 23 Last day of school Noon dismissal Sunday, May 26 Graduation Sunday Sing in church
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., May 6 TLH #370: My Hope is Built K: v.2 1: v.2 2: v. 3-4 3-8: v. 3-4 Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 8 K: John 1:29 Gr. 1: 1 Pet. 5:7; John 18:36 Gr. 2: matt. 7:15; 2 Cor. 6:14; Mark 16:16 Gr. 3: John 17:17; Rom. 12:5; Matt. 7:15 Gr. 4: Rom. 7:18; Ps. 51:5; Matt. 22:37 Gr. 5: 1 Cor. 12:3; Rom. 14:17; John 17:17 Catechism: Due Thurs., May 9 K-2: none 3-5: 5th Petition
Friday Fun Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil?
- Please remember to turn in your enrollment applications.
- The 5th-8th graders will be going down to Inver Grove Heights for the annual field day on Friday, May 10. Students should be at school by 9:20 and we will leave school around 9:30 that morning. We will return to school probably between 2:30 and 3:00. Kindergarten – 4th grade will NOT have school that day. Please sign and return the permission slip that was sent home with your child.
- May 23 will be our last day of school. At about 11:00 that day we will have our end of the year “picnic.” If parents/siblings plan on attending, please let Mrs. Hein know so that we know how many to prepare for. School will be dismissed for the summer following the picnic.
Dates to put on your calendar:
- Friday, May 10: Annual Field Day, Inver Grove Heights, MN (Grades 5-8). There will be NO SCHOOL for grades K-4 that day.
- Friday, May 17: Immanuel Class Day, NOON dismissal
- Wednesday, May 22: Grace Spring Play, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23: Last day of school, NOON dismissal
Singing dates for the rest of the school year:
- Sunday, May 19 (Confirmation – TLH: #370 – My Hope is Built on Nothing Less)
- Sunday, May 26 (8th grade Graduation – Go, Now in Peace)
Last Week’s Friday Fun What lights up a soccer stadium? Answer: a soccer match