April 27 – Rinne
May 4 – Ude
Sunday, April 28
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Friday, May 10th
5 -8 grade Field Day
at Inver Grove Heights
No School for K-4
Friday, May 17
Sunday, May 19
Sing in church
Wednesday, May 22
Spring Play, 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 23
Last day of school
Sunday, May 26
Sing in church
Hymn: Due Mon., Apr. 29
TLH #370: My Hope is Built
2: v. 1-2
3-8: v. 1-2
Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 1
K: Matt. 26:41
Gr. 1: 1 Thess. 4:17; Gal. 3:26
Gr. 2: John 17:17; Rom. 12:5; 2 Tim. 2:19
Gr. 3: Eph. 1:7; Rom. 3:23; Is. 53:6
Gr. 4: Gal. 5:13; 1 Tim. 6:6-8; Gen. 8:21
Gr. 5: 2Eph. 2:8-9; John 17:3
Catechism: Due Fri., May 3
K-2: 4th Petition
3-5: 5th Petition
What lights up a soccer stadium?
- Enrollment applications were sent home with the report cards last week. If your child is returning to Grace for school next fall, please fill that out and return the forms as soon as possible. We have already started planning for next school year and it is helpful to have a good idea of how many students for which to plan.
- The 5th-8th graders will be going down to Inver Grove Heights for the annual field day on Friday, May 10. Our CLC schools from Mankato, Okabena, Inver Grove Heights, and Eau Claire will also be participating. We will probably leave school around 9:30 that morning. We do need chaperones so if you are willing to drive and spend the day with us, let Mrs. Hein know. We will return to school probably between 3 and 3:30. Kindergarten – 4th grade will NOT have school that day.
- We are still in need of some scratch paper. Thank you to all those that brought paper bags.
Dates to put on your calendar:
- Friday, May 10: Annual Field Day, Inver Grove Heights, MN (Grades 5-8). There will be NO SCHOOL for grades K-4 that day.
- Friday, May 17: Immanuel Class Day, NOON dismissal
- Wednesday, May 22: Grace Spring Play, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23: Last day of school, NOON dismissal
Singing dates for the rest of the school year:
- Sunday, May 19 (Confirmation)
- Sunday, May 26 (8th grade Graduation)
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What do you call a pig that does karate? Answer: a pork chop