May 19 – Wales
Sunday, May 20
Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m. (Confirmation)
Sing in church
Sunday, May 27
Church 9:00 a.m. Graduation Sunday
Sing in church
Thursday, May 24
Spring Play 7:00 p.m.
Friday, May 25
Last day – noon dismissal
Thursday, June 7
Spring Lake Park parade
Vacation Bible School, 9-11:30 a.m.
Hymn: Due Mon., May 21
TLH #19: Blessed Jesus at Thy Word
Gr. 1-2: v. 1
Gr. 3-5: v. 1-2
Gr. 6-8: v. 1, 2, 4
Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 23
Gr. 1: Luke 11:28; John 14:19
Gr. 2: Gal. 3:26; Matt. 5:13; Matt. 5:14
Gr. 3: John 18:36; 1 Cor. 12:3; 1 Pet. 5:7
Gr. 4: Rom. 3:23; Rom. 3:20; Ps. 119:105
Gr. 5: Rom. 12:5; 2 Tim. 2:19; Mark 16:16
What does this set of three have in common? Code – Pen – Nick
- We are singing in church on Sunday. If at all possible, please try to have your children at church for the 9:00 examination of the Confirmands. We talked this past week of ways that we can support one another and this would be a great opportunity for the students to show their support for their fellow students.
- The spring program will be on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. Please have the children here by 6:30 so that they can get ready. We are asking parents to bring something to share for refreshments following the program.
- Mrs. Hein has to give a head count for the last day of school picnic. If you are attending, please let her know by Monday. School will be dismissed for the summer following lunch on Friday.
- We do also sing in church on Sunday, May 27 for the 8th grade graduation. This is our annual song, “Go Now in Peace” that we sing with the Grace School alumni. Please note that the service begins at 9:00 beginning that Sunday. Mrs. Hein will try to send a reminder on Saturday.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? Abe Lincoln – the letter P — Tennessee Answer: They are 16th. (President, letter, state admitted to the Union)