April 28 – Nelson
May 5 – Oman
Sunday, April 29
Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Friday, May 11
Field Day (Grades 5-8)
NO SCHOOL (Grades 1-4)
Friday, May 18
Thursday, May 24
Friday, May 25
Last day – noon dismissal
Thursday, June 7
Spring Lake Park parade
Hymn: Due Mon., April 30
TLH #653: Now the Light has Gone Away
Gr. 1-2: v 1-2
Gr. 3-4: v. 1-3
Gr. 5-6: v. 1-4
Gr. 7-8: all
Bible Passages: Due Wed., May 2
Gr. 1: Luke 23:34; Ps. 121:2
Gr. 2: Is. 53:6; 1 Cor. 12:3; John 17:17
Gr. 3: Matt. 18:11; Matt. 17:5; Eph. 1:7
Gr. 4: 1 Pet. 4:8; Matt. 18:15; Gal. 5:13
Gr. 5: 2 pet. 3:9; Eph. 2:8-9; John 17:3
Catechism: Due Fri., May 4
7th Petition – highlighted portion
What does this set of three have in common? whips – smiles – jokes
- Enrollment applications should be turned in as soon as you can. The teachers appreciate it since we are trying to make plans for next fall already.
- We do now have enough drivers for the May 11th Field Day in Inver Grove Heights, so a big thank you to those who have volunteered! Remember that the 1st-4th graders do not have school that day.
- We will be having a “picnic” on our last day of school, May 25. If parents or younger siblings plan on attending, please let Mrs. Hein know so that we can plan enough food for everyone. We will dismiss for the summer after lunch that day.
- On Thursday, June 7, our school will once again be participating in the Spring Lake Park Tower Days Parade. We usually head over to our designated spot by 6:00 and the parade starts at 6:30 and lasts approximately one hour. This is one way that we advertise our school in the community, so if you are able to march in the parade with us, let Mrs. Hein know so we can get an approximate count or participants.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common?
a wine glass shop – a brain – a rose
They all have stems.