March 10 – None
March 17 – A. Baker
March 9 – March 14
(CLC basketball tournament, Eau
Sunday, March 11
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 14
Lenten Soup Supper, 6:00 p.m.
Church 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 15
Friday, March 23
Final Draft Due (Lang. 3-Grammar I)
5 Questions answered (1st grade)
Thursday, April 12
Student Fair, 7:00 p.m.
Hymn: Due Fri., March 16
TLH #53: Abide, O Dearest Jesus
Gr. 1: v.5-6
Gr. 2-8: v. 4-6
Bible Passages and Catechism will resume
after our break. Catechism class still has
memory work to be working on over the
What does this set of three have in common? spider – tomato – power
- Remember to set your clocks ahead one hour this Saturday night.
- There is no school Friday through Wednesday. We will resume school on Thursday, March 15. Please make note that the hymn is due on Friday, March 16. There is no other memory work for 1st – 5th grades for next week. Catechism students should know what memory work they have and when it is due.
- A great big thank you to Mrs. Winters for all of the time and work she put in while she was in our midst the last couple of months. It was a great experience for all of us at Grace and we wish her the Lord’s blessings as she finishes school and God-willing receives a call to teach in one of our CLC Christian Day Schools.
- The next student fair due date is Friday, March 23 when the final draft of the paper is due. The first graders should make sure that they have their 5 questions answered by then.
- For those who have not heard, Mrs. Heidi Nelson has accepted the call to teach lower grades at Grace next fall. This means we will have kindergarten again. Enrollment applications for next school year will be going out soon.
- Singing dates:
- Sunday, March 25 (Palm Sunday mini-concert) – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Getting to Know You!
Micah: Favorite food: French toast Favorite season: winter Favorite subject: history Favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning: sleep in Something I never want to do: eat a spider
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? A shipyard – a pottery shop – the circulatory system army – biker – rain Answer: They all have vessels. Answer: They are all types of boots.