February 3 – Pearson
February 10 – Rinne
Sunday, February 4
Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, February 6
Topic selection due for Student Fair
Sunday, February 11
Sing in church
Wednesday, February 14
Valentine’s Day party
Ash Wednesday, church 7:00 p.m.
Monday, February 19
Sunday, February 25
Sunday School sings in church
Hymn: Due Mon., Feb. 5
Jesus on the Mountain Peak
Gr. 1: v.3
TLH 178: We Sing the Praise of Him Who
Gr. 2-3: v. 1-2
Gr. 4-5: v. 1-3
Gr. 6-8: all
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Feb. 7
Gr. 1: Ps. 106:1
Gr. 2: Rom.3:23; Rom. 3:20
Gr. 3: Matt. 19:6; Ps. 51:10
Gr. 4: Ps. 122:1; Luke 11:28
Gr. 5: Matt. 1:21; Rom. 5:10
Catechism: Due Fri., Feb. 9
The Second Article (highlighted portion)
What does this set of three have in common? taste – ear – rose
- We are still waiting for two report card envelopes. Please try to send them back on Monday so that we have them for the end of the next grading period which is on February 23.
- Mid-term grades were sent home today. Please initial the sheets and send them back in the green folder on Monday.
- The winter Olympics begin next week. We will be following the medal count in our classroom. Each student will be assigned a country to report back on. They should also find out three facts about their country (population, geography, resources, etc.). 1st graders may need help with this.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year are as follows. Please put these dates on your calendars.
- Sunday, February 11 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 25 (Sunday School) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, March 25 (Palm Sunday mini-concert) – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Getting to Know You!
Layla: Favorite food: McDonald’s Favorite subject: handwriting Favorite season: summer One time I: went to a New Hampshire beach Favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning: eat, sleep, and play
Last Week’s Friday Fun
What does this set of three have in common? highway – catcher – astrologer Answer: They all have signs.