March 11 – Volunteer?March 18 – Ecker
March 10-13CLC Grade School Basketball Tournament NO SCHOOL
Sunday, March 12Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 13Church, 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 21Student Fair Due Date All grades Poster
Sunday, March 19Immanuel Tour Choir concert, 7:00 p.m. Children sing
Friday, April 7Student Fair, 7:00 p.m.
April 14-17Easter break NO SCHOOL
Memory WorkHymn: (Due Tues., March 14) Children of the Heavenly Father Gr. 1-2: v. 2-3 Gr. 4-8: all Bible Passages: (Due Wed., March 15) Gr.1: 2 Tim. 2:19; Matt. 7:15 Gr.2: Luke 2:11; John 21:17 Gr 4: Matt. 19:6; Gen. 2:18 Gr.5: 1 John 1:7; John 1:29 Catechism: (Due Fri., March 17) The Third Article of the Creed. Part 2 ___________________________________ Kindergarten – Hymn: (Due Wed., March 15) Children of the Heavenly Father Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., March 16) Psalm 121:2 Catechism: (Due Thurs., March 16) The Third Article of the Creed
Friday FunI wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. I really don’t want to be on a hook, and I become a person when combined with a book? What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I? Answer: A joke
- Remember to set your clocks ahead one hour Saturday night.
- Because we don’t have school on Monday, Kindergarten days next week are Wednesday and Thursday.
- We do not have anyone to clean the school this weekend. If you are able volunteer for this, please speak to Mrs. Hein
- We recently received a check for $25 from Red Robin’s Better School program. Thanks to those who visited Red Robin and signed up with their loyalty program. If you are interested in signing up, you can visit http://www.redrobin.com/betterschools.html. 1% of your check goes to a school of your choice every time you visit.
- The next Student Fair Due Date is Tuesday, March 21. All students should have their posters here by that day.
Sunday, March 19 – Sing with the Immanuel Tour Choir (7:00 p.m.)
Sunday, April 9 – Palm Sunday Mini-concert (10:00 a.m.)
Friday, April 14 – Good Friday (sing and recite, 7:00 p.m.)
Sunday, April 16 – Easter (sing and recite, 9:00 a.m.)
Sunday, May 21 – Confirmation (10:00 a.m.)
Sunday, May 28 – Graduation Sunday (9:00 a.m.)