|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|School Cleaners||Hymn: TLH #428 I am Trusting Thee|
|February 11 – Pearson||Lord Jesus (Due Mon., Feb. 13)|
|February 18 – Wales||Gr. 1-8: v. 4-6|
|Sunday, February 12|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Feb. 15)|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Gr.1: Rom. 3:23|
|Gr.2: Matt. 23:37, 39; Matt. 28:19|
|Tuesday, February 14||Gr 4: Heb. 10:25; 1 Cor. 14:40|
|Student Fair five questions/note cards due||Gr.5: Matt. 17:15; Mark 16:15|
|Valentine’s Day Party|
|Book orders due||Catechism: (Due Fri., Feb. 17)|
|(changed from previous announcement)||The First Article of the Creed. Part 2|
|Sunday, February 19|
|Sing in church|
|I am Trusting Thee Lord, Jesus||___________________________________|
|Monday, February 20||Hymn: TLH #428: I Am Trusting Thee|
|President’s Day||Lord Jesus (Due Mon., Feb. 13)|
|CLC Grade School||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Feb. 16)|
|Basketball Tournament||Psalm 119:105|
|Catechism: (Due Thurs., Feb. 16)|
|Sunday, March 19||The First Article of the Creed, part 2|
|Immanuel Tour Choir concert, 7:00 p.m.|
Only one color, but not one size, Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies, Present in sun, but not in rain, Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I reach or the sky, but clutch to the ground; Sometimes I leave, but I’m always around. What am I?
Answer: A Tree
- Kindergarten days next week will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Student fair note cards (grades 4-8) and five questions (grade 2) are due on Tuesday. 1st grade should be ready to discuss their instrument so we can come up with some questions in class. However, they may bring written questions if they would like.
- The Valentine’s Day party is Tuesday, February 14. Valentine boxes may be brought to school either Monday or Tuesday morning. Hot lunch will be served that day so there will be no need to send a lunch with your child unless he/she doesn’t want hot lunch.
- Please take note that the children are singing “I am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus” in church on Sunday, February 19.
- On Sunday evening, March 19, the Tour Choir from Immanuel Lutheran High School, College, and Seminary will be singing at Grace. Our children will be learning a song to sing with the choir. Please make sure to get this on your calendar. This is the only time that we are singing in church in March so we would like to have everyone there.
- Please keep sending in those Box Tops for Education!