|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Oct. 26)|
|School Cleaners||TLH For the Fruit of His Creation|
|October 31 – Flesner||Gr. 1 & 3: v. 1|
|November 7 – Hein||4-6: v. 1-2|
|Saturday, October 31|
|Set your clocks back 1 hour!||Bible Passages: (Due. Wed., Oct. 28)|
|1: Matt. 22:39|
|Sunday, November 1||3: Rom. 10:13; Gal. 6:7|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||4. Ps. 37:5; Ps. 124:8|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||5: 1 Pet. 5:7; Ps. 124:8|
|Sunday, November 8||Catechism: (Due Fri., Oct. 30)|
|Sing Hymn 342 in church||6th Commandment|
|Wednesday, November 25|
|Church 7:00 p.m.||Kindergarten –|
|Sing “For the Fruits of His Creation”||Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 2 )|
|TLH 342: v. 1.3|
|Monday, November 30|
|School resumes||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Nov. 5 )|
|Thursday, December 10|
|Sing at Northtown, 2:00 p.m.||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Nov. 5)|
What number comes next in the following sequence?
2 4 8 10 20
- Last Friday Fun: How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn’t bounce off anything? There is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it back to you.
Answer: Throw the ball straight up in the air.
- We are trying to encourage the kids to bring eating utensils from home to be used with their lunches. We do keep a large box of spoons on hand, but would prefer to use those only if someone forgets theirs, not on a regular basis. This will help stretch our dollars a little farther.
- We will be singing “Chief of Sinners Though I Be” in church on Sunday, November 8. We will also be singing for the Thanksgiving Eve service on Wednesday, November 25.
- Important date to remember: Northtown concert – Thursday, December 10 at 2:00 p.m.
- Please remember to save your Box Tops for Education as well as Campbell’s UPCs. These really do make a difference for our small school. In addition, we also save all drink pouches (not juice boxes). These are sent in for recycling and we receive $.02 for every pouch. This year we are also saving Kwik Trip milk caps/milk bag tops. This is the Milk Moola program which gives us $.05 for every cap/top.
For the Record
What do you like about school?
Dayne: I like to learn new stuff in math because it’s my favorite subject.