|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
Sunday, October 11
Monday, October 12
Tuesday, October 13
October 14 – 16
Wednesday, November 25
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Oct. 13)
TLH #355: Thou art the Way, to Thee Alone
Gr. 1: v. 4
3-8: v. 3-4
Bible Passages: (Due. Wed., Oct. 21)
Catechism: (Due Fri., Oct. 23)
Hymn:(Due Mon., Oct. 19)
TLH 355: v. 1
Bible Passage: (Due Thurs., Oct. 22)
1 Tim. 2:4
Catechism: (Due Thurs., Oct. 22)
I build bridges of silver and crowns of gold. Who am I?
- Last week’s Friday Fun:
Last week’s Friday Fun:
It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same wall?
Answer: No time. The wall is already built. There is no need to build it again.
- The children will be singing with the choir on Sunday, October 11 (Feed My Lambs). Because of this, the choir director would like them to be at the choir rehearsal Sunday morning at 8:45. Since not many were there this past Sunday, it is imperative that everyone be there.
- Remember your parent/teacher conference on Monday!
- Tuesday, October 13 is our fall field trip to the Pavek Museum of Broadcasting. Please have your children bring a sack lunch with all disposable bags, etc. as we do not want to carry around anything after lunch. We will probably leave around 9:15 and return by 2:00 after which you may take your children home.
- If you haven’t already filled out your picture order form yet, please do so soon and send them to school with your money. If writing a check, please make it out to Grace Lutheran School.
- So you can get it on your calendar, our next opportunity to sing in church will be Sunday, November 8. We will also be singing for the Thanksgiving Eve service on Wednesday, November 25.
For the Record
What do you like about school?
I like school because it gives me something to do and
I get to spend time with my friends.