|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 21)|
|School Cleaners||WS 707: On Christmas Night All|
|November 19 – Kanneh||Christians sing|
|November 26 — Kanneh||Gr. 1-2: v. 1-2|
|Gr. 4-8: all|
|Friday, November 18|
|Book orders due by midnight|
|Bible Passages: (Due. Wed., Nov. 23)|
|Sunday, November 20||1: Ps. 124:8|
|Sunday School/Bible Class, 9:00 a.m.||2. Ps. 24:1; 2 Cor. 9:7|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||4: Ps. 119:32; Rom. 10:13|
|Sing in church||5: Rom. 5:12; John 3:16|
|Wednesday, November 23||Catechism: (Due Fri., Dec. 2)|
|End of grading period 2||9th Commandment|
|Thanksgiving break begins|
|Thanksgiving Eve service, 7:00 p.m.||___________________________________|
|Monday, November 28||Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 21)|
|School resumes||WS 707: On Christmas Night All|
|Friday, December 2|
|Field trip to MN Orchestra (kindergarten day)||Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Nov. 23)|
|Friday, December 16|
|Sing at Northtown Mall, 2:00 p.m.|
|Catechism: (Due Wed., Nov. 23)|
|Friday, December 23||9th commandment|
|School Christmas party|
|Christmas break begins|
Why is homework like the water on the lawn in the morning?
- Answer to last week’s Hilarious Homophone: How can you make an apple into another fruit? Answer: Pare (pear) it
- If you are ordering from the Scholastic book orders, please make sure that your order is submitted by midnight tonight.
- The children are singing on Sunday. If they are not here for Sunday school at 9:00, please make sure that they are here by 9:45. The service will be recorded so please refrain from taking any pictures or video. You will find the service at https://www.clcgracelutheranchurch.org/category/sermons/
- If you are able to chaperone the field trip to Orchestra Hall on December 2 please let Mrs. Hein know soon.
- As the weather is now getting cold/snowy, please make sure that your children have the proper outdoor clothing.
- The Christmas Eve service will be given to the children on Monday. It is imperative that they spend time working on the memorization. Please help them!
- Thanksgiving break begins next Wednesday, November 23, at noon.
- Please keep in mind that we will be giving gift bags to our school volunteers. We will be making 12 bags. If you are willing to donate items, you may drop them off anytime after Thanksgiving.
Getting to Know You
What is your favorite . . .
|Fruit: strawberry||Fruit: strawberries|
|Game: Cos and Robbers||Game: Minecraft|
|Animal: koala||Animal: leopard|
|Book: All Better||Book: Happy Birthday, Princess|
|Holiday: Christmas||Holiday: Christmas|