|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: TLH #37 (Due Mon., Jan. 30)|
|School Cleaners||Gr. 1-8: v. 3|
|January 28 – Oman|
|February 4 — Pearson|
|Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Feb. 1)|
|Sunday, January 29||Gr. John 1:29|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||Gr. Matt. 22:39; Rom. 6:23|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Gr. Ps. 103:1-2; Col. 2:17|
|Gr. Is. 7:14; John 1:29|
|Tuesday, January 31|
|Student Fair topic due||Catechism: (Due Fri., Feb. 3)|
|The Conclusion to the Commandments|
|February 14||(part 2)|
|Valentine’s Day Party|
|Friday, February 17||___________________________________|
|Book orders due||Kindergarten –|
|Hymn: TLH #37: (Due Mon., Jan. 30)|
|Monday, February 20||v. 1|
|NO SCHOOL||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Feb. 2)|
|CLC Grade School||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Feb. 2)|
|Basketball Tournament||The Conclusion to the Commandments|
|NO SCHOOL||(highlighted portion)|
I have three letters. I read the same forward and backwards. I know you’ll get the answer, I know you’ll see. It’s a word that is important to you and me. What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I’m the start of nothing and the end of sun and I’m also in the number one What am I? Answer: The letter “n”
- Are you able to help with the Valentine’s Day party on February 14? The parents signed up to do the party are still looking for help. If you did not help with the Christmas party, please consider giving a few hours of your time. If you are able to help, please contact Mrs. Hein, Laura Wales, or Heidi Nelson.
- The students will be exchanging Valentine cards at the Valentine’s Day party. In preparation for this, they are asked to make a Valentine’s box. They may use shoe boxes or other boxes, ice cream buckets, bags, or other containers. These may be brought to school on Monday, February 13.
- Please make sure that if you are paying tuition that you are keeping up on your payments. A letter was sent home after Christmas reminding everyone of their remaining payments. If you don’t remember what yours was or if you want an update, please ask Mrs. Hein.
- Box Tops for Education need to be sent in at the end of February. Our November submission was the least amount that we have had in years. If you have been saving the Box Tops or have family members who are saving them for us, please send them to school within the next few weeks. We use this money to pay for field trips and other things throughout the year.