|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Feb. 6)|
|School Cleaners||TLH #428 I am Trusting Thee Lord Jesus|
|February 4 — Pearson||Gr. 1-2: v. 1-2|
|February 11 – Pearson||Gr. 4-8: v. 1-3|
|Sunday, February 5|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.||Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Feb. 8)|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Gr.1: Mark 16:15|
|Gr.2: Rom. 3:23; Rom. 3:20|
|February 14||Gr 4: Ps. 122:1; Luke 11:28|
|Valentine’s Day Party||Gr.5: Matt. 1:21; Rom. 5:10|
|Catechism: (Due Fri., Feb. 10)|
|Friday, February 17||The First Article of the Creed|
|Book orders due|
|Monday, February 20||___________________________________|
|President’s Day||Kindergarten –|
|NO SCHOOL||Hymn: (Due Mon., Feb. 6)|
|TLH #428: I Am Trusting Thee Lord Jesus.|
|CLC Grade School|
|Basketball Tournament||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Feb. 9)|
|NO SCHOOL||Romans 8:28|
|Sunday, March 19||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Feb. 9)|
|Immanuel Tour Choir concert, 7:00 p.m.||The First Article of the Creed|
I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; Sometimes I leave, but I’m always around. What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I have three letters. I read the same forward and backwards. I know you’ll get the answer, I know you’ll see. It’s a word that is important to you and me. What word am I?
- Mid-term grades were sent home today. Please initial the bottom and send them back with the green folder on Monday.
- The Valentine’s Day party is Tuesday, February 14. Hot lunch will be served that day so there will be no need to send a lunch with your child unless he/she doesn’t want hot lunch.
- Please take note that the children are singing “I am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus” in church on Sunday, February 19.
- On Sunday evening, March 19, the Tour Choir from Immanuel Lutheran High School, College, and Seminary will be singing at Grace. Our children will be learning a song to sing with the choir. Please make sure to get this on your calendar. This is the only time that we are singing in church in March.
- Please keep sending in those Box Tops for Education! We do not have to submit them until the end of February.