|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Dec. 19)|
|School Cleaners||In Peace and Joy I Now Depart|
|December 17 – Middleton||Gr. 1-8: v. 4|
|December 24 – Middleton|
|(The Dec. 24th cleaning can be done any time||Bible Passages:|
|before January 3)||Nothing until after Christmas|
|Sunday, December 18|
|Christmas Eve rehearsal, 8:45 a.m.|
|Church 10:00 a.m.|
|Nothing until after Christmas|
|Wednesday, December 21|
|Christmas candlelight service, 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday, December 23||___________________________________|
|School Christmas party||Kindergarten –|
|Christmas break begins||Hymn: (Due Mon., Dec. 19)|
|Christmas Eve service|
|Saturday, December 24|
|Christmas Eve service||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Dec. 22)|
|6:00 p.m.||Christmas Eve service|
|(Children here by 5:30)|
|Catechism: (Due Thurs., Dec. 22)|
|Tuesday, January 3||Christmas Eve service|
When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, then you won’t have me. What am I?
Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I am an insect and the first half of my name reveals another insect. Some famous musicians had a name similar to mine.
What am I? Answer: Beetle
- Kindergarten days next week will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Christmas Eve rehearsal this Sunday is from 8:45 – 9:45. This is perhaps the most important rehearsal since it is the final one before Christmas Eve and we try to go through the service as it will be that night. It is beneficial for all the children that everyone is here. Please have your children here a few minutes early so that we can begin promptly at 8:45.
- The children may bring their Christmas gift anytime now. If you are planning on bringing gifts for the volunteers, it would be most helpful if you could do that by Wednesday so that there is time to assemble the bags.
- Mid-term grades were sent home today. Please sign the bottom of the sheets and return them on Monday.
- Next Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. is our annual Christmas Candlelight service. The children will sing. They should be at church by 6:45. Prior to the service is the Christmas meal to which everyone is invited. If you come for the meal, you are asked to bring a dish to share or some Christmas goodies. The meal begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Our school Christmas party is Friday, December 23. The party will begin at noon. The children do not need to bring a lunch that day since a hot lunch will be provided. If you wish to come for the gift opening, we plan on starting that around 2:00.
- The Christmas Eve service is at 6:00. Pastor has asked the children to be here no later than 5:30 so that we can take a group picture and run through a few things before the service begins. Please be prompt.